I'll be filling in the .....? part with a different angle as each time i post....maybe. Or maybe it will be the same angle for a while...seeing as how there is plenty going on in our city....Montreal mostly good...But plenty bad....the bad usually revolving around our inept city officials and beaurocrats...who I love to find fault with.....and criticise....all for the better of Montreal, Greater and not so....But don't get me wrong! I am not a negative person looking to make some overpaid city official look bad. When they do good..I'll heap praise after praise upon them...Give credit where credit is due.....even though it's a rarity these days...
This is my first ever blog....I'm excited about it...seeing though as I started this while at work, I will need to cut it short...
My next blog will have the ....? part filled with "only enforces its bylaws when the Ville de Montreal coffers are low"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment